Wednesday 27 June 2012

Well I guess there's nothing else to say but welcome!

I've wanted to start blogging for quite a long time now. It all started when I came across the YouTube beauty community over a year ago, which then led me to each of the girls blogs which they had alongside of there channels. I love reading through my favourite blogs, seeing how people are getting on and what new products to look out for and I've wanted to become part of that community so even if I talk a load of mumble jumble and don't gain followers I'll still enjoy doing it!

Some things about me then? I'm Ashleigh, mostly known at Ash or Ashy by my close friends, I'm 19, from a little town called Runcorn in the North West of England and at the moment I'm doing a degree in 'Drama & Theatre Studies' (fancy I know). To be completely honest I haven't a clue on what I want to do after I've finished it but what the hell, if you like doing something then do it is what I go by. I have quite a big head of hair (hence the name ^^) I like reading and I've never really grown out of my collection of Jaqueline Wilson books which are still proudly on show on my bookshelf. I'm a complete Potter head, the books AND the films and even if he doesn't know it yet I will end up married to Rupert Grint and I wouldn't mind being married to Matt Smith either.


Makeup wise, I'm a bit of a eyeshadow junkie. I'm obsessing over the new
Sleek Matt Pallette at the mo and I'm a strong lover of the MUA Eyeshadows. Even though I've had them for a while it still amazes me that they are only a £1 and they are incredible!

I shall be posting makeup and beauty reviews, OOTD's, hauls, swatches, the whole shindig of a lovely beauty blog
. So that will be all for now folks, toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment